UP YuvaSangam yojana 2018 upload presentation and win Money
Uttar Pradesh government has invited the youth for the UP yuvasangam yojana 2018 in the state. Online registration is invited by the state government for those candidates who want to take part in UP Yuva Sangam competition. The interested candidates can now apply online and win the prize of up to Rs.90000. So, guys this is the great chance to participate in this competition and won the prizes offered by state government.
Accordingly, state government set the total 11 themes for the candidates in UP Yuva Sangam competition 2018. These themes includes: –
- Uttam shiksha: –To raise the education standard in UP.
- Krishi Kalyan: – This is based on how to double the income of farmers till the financial year 2022.
- Swachh Uttar Pradesh: – To describe the role of people of Uttar pradesh in making it Swachh and make it clean.
- Digital UP: – To use the technology in Uttar pradesh so that people can deliver the government schemes.
- Paardarshi Pradesh: – To make the good governance in UP corruption free full of transparency.
- Surakshit pradesh: – To ensure the safety of the citizens of the state and no crime.
- Swachh ghar parivar: – People able to achieve all health care schemes and facilities of Uttar pradesh.
- Antyodaya se Sarvodaya: – To empower the weaker people of society and their families.
- Jan bhagidari: – Involve people with the government and socially active with government of Uttar pradesh.
- Kaushal Yuva: – Skill development for the youth of the Uttar pradesh to raise the employment opportunities.
- Apna ghar: – To provide the homes for every family.
These are the 11 themes declared by the Uttar Pradesh government for which the candidates can now apply online.
Uttar pradesh government will conduct the competition on three stages which are online competition, regional convention, and grand culmination convention. Under this UP Yuvasangam 2018 state government will judge the teams on the basis of solution provided by them with the help of knowledge partner. So guys apply fast as mentioned below because the last date is 12th January 2018.
Check the eligibility before applying to UP Yuvasangam Yojana 2018
Candidates who fulfil the eligibility criteria can now apply online for UP yuvasangam yojana 2018. So guys take a look on below detail here:-
- Candidate must be the residential of Uttar Pradesh.
- College students can also apply for this scheme.
- Age requirement for this scheme is 15-35 years.
- Shortlisted teams for regional convention have to verify their confirmation.
- Domicile documents of all team members should be available for verification.
Prize for Winning team
Prize for each team will be distributed for each theme is: –
- Total Rs.90000 will be awarded to the winning team.
- First rank winner- Rs. 50000
- Second rank winner: – Rs 30000
- Third rank winner: -Rs.15000
How to Apply for UP yuvasangam yojana 2018
Interested and eligible candidates can now apply online. We have provided each and every detail in this article. So read all instructions carefully.
Below is the step by step criteria to apply for this scheme: –
- First click on the web link or the official website www.yuvasangam.in
- Now you will see the “register now” option click on that.
- In REGISTER NOW option only the team member has to fill his/her e-mail id and password.
- After filling the registration process confirmation e-mail will be send to your registered e-mail id.
How to participate in the UP yuvasangam yojana 2018
- After registration you have to select “login now” option.
- After login a new page will be open in which you have to fill the all details like team name, team leader name, address, district, selection of theme etc.
- Also fill all the details of four team leader.
- Upload your presentation.
- Presentation can be in English/Hindi, Must be in PDF format, and minimum font size of presentation must be 12. Memory size must be less than 2MB.
- After upload your presentation click on Submit button.
If your presentation is selected then you will be informed and awarded. There are above 30 prizes which will be awarded by the UP government.
Registration open: -29Dec.2017
Last date of submission: – 12th January
Result declaration: -15th January 2018.
Regional convention: -17-22 January 2018
Grand culmination convention: – 24 January 2018.
Comments are closed here.