Uttar Pradesh government announced the berojgari bhatta for the unemployed youth. Unemployment is the big issue in India. Many state governments take several measures against unemployment issue. In this regard the state government of Uttar Pradesh government launched the new berojgari bhatta yojana 2018 for the youth. Meanwhile after the education the next step for youth is to get job. And in the search of job some people gets the job and some remain the unemployed. As a result many unemployed youth are gets stressed. For this reason the uttar pradesh berojgari bhatta yojana 2018 is launched by the C.M. yogi Adtiyanath. However, under this scheme the applicants have to apply online for berojgari bhatta.
Highlights of the Uttar Pradesh Berojgari Bhatta yojana 2018
Name of the Scheme: – Uttar Pradesh Berojgari Bhatta yojana
Launched BY: – C.M. Yogi Adtiyanath
Amount of Berojgari Bhatta: – Rs. 1000 per month as financial assistance.
Condition: – Berojgari Bhatta will be provided till the person is without any job.
Details of Uttar Pradesh Berojgari Bhatta yojana 2018
Meanwhile the online registration is started for the berojgari bhatta yojana. Eligible and unemployed youth can now apply on the official website. Any graduate Student who is jobless and have no any source of income can now apply on the official website. In this article we will provide you whole the information about the application process. As per the information government will provide the berojgari bhatta till the person is jobless.
List of Documents required for the UP Berojgari Bhatta Yojana
Following documents are required to apply for the berojgari bhatta:-
- Aadhaar Card.
- Birth certificate is also required.
- Income certificate of the family.
- Registration certificate of the employment exchange.
- Domicile/resident certificate of Uttar Pradesh.
- 10th class certificate including mark sheet.
- Stamp paper of Rs.10.
- In addition Affidavit is also needed.
Above all the documents which are needed to apply for Uttar Pradesh Berojgari Bhatta 2018.
Eligibility required for the berojgari Bhatta 2018
Followings are the eligibilities for Uttar Pradesh berojgari bhatta 2018 are:-
- Candidates should be resident of Uttar Pradesh.
- In addition the family income should not be more than 36000 per year.
- Furthermore, candidates should be unemployed to get the berojgari bhatta 2018.
- Candidates should be 10th class pass out to get the benefits of the berojgari bhatta 2018.
- Also, to get the benefits of the berojgari bhatta Candidates age should be more than 25years.
- Candidate’s age should be less than 40years to avail the benefits of the scheme.
Benefits of the U.P. Berojgari Bhatta 2018
Below are the benefits of the scheme:-
- Monthly Rs.1000 financial allowance will be given to the eligible candidates.
- No doubt this will further encourage the people to study in Uttar Pradesh.
- Uttar Pradesh government will provide this financial help to jobless peoples.
How to apply for the Uttar Pradesh Berojgari Bhatta yojana 2018 ?
Following is the full online registration procedure to apply for the scheme:-
- First CLICK HERE to go to official website to apply for Uttar Pradesh Berojgari Bhatta yojana 2018.
- After that click on the “पंजीकरण” link that was shown on the right side of menu.
- In addition the new page will be open that was looks like the below photo.
- Now in the online form fill all the details which include jobseeker, name, mobile number, user-id, e-mail id and fill the password.
- Now fill the captcha and click on the submit button.
- After clicking on the submit button click on the Send O.T.P. option and you will receive the one time password on phone.
- After filling the O.T.P. click on “submit and proceed”.
- Next get the print out of the application form for future reference.
In conclusion the step of berojgari bhatta by Uttar Pradesh government is good move as per unemployed youths.
Comments are closed here.