Kailash Mansarovar yatra plays very religious and spiritual role in the mind of all pilgrims. All the persons from Hinduism, Jainism and Buddhist travel every year to the Kailash mansarovar yatra. Kailash mansarovar yatra plays very important role in Hinduism. In Hinduism, Mansarovar is the symbol of purity. And it is believed that by drinking water of this lake and bathing in this lake you will go to abode of Lord Shiva after death. It is believed that all your sins that you have committed in previous life times are cleansed here. Mansarovar yatra is the place of pilgrims like the Mount Kailash. And this place attracts many religious peoples from India, Nepal and Tibet and all over the world. Pilgrimage tours are Organised by government here Especially from India. Therefore Kailash Mansarovar yatra is organised by Indian government every year. In addition to this Uttar Pradesh government launches the Subsidy for kailash mansarovar yatra 2018 for the pilgrims of the state. Previously the Mansarovar region was closed for the foreigners from year 1950 to 1980. And In 1981 the kailash mansarovar yatra was started again. And this was the good news especially for the Hindu pilgrims.
Man Sarovar word takes from the Sanskrit word, which means Man=mind and Sarovar= Lake. As per Hinduism the lake was created by Lord Brahma mind. And thus know as Mansarovar.
Kailash Mansarovar yatra is organised every year in the month of June to September in India. Yatra is organised from two routes from India. One is Lipu-lekh pass which is located in Uttrakhand and other way is through Nathula pass which is located in Sikkim. Kailash Mansarovar yatra is famous for its religious and cultural importance especially in Hinduism. Thousands of Pilgrims go for this yatra every year. Therefore this plays very important role in Hinduism religious beliefs. Kailash Mountain which is located at the top of the Mansarovar is very sacred place for the Hindu. In addition it is believed that Lord Shiva lives in Kailash Mountain as per Hindu mythology. Colour of sacred lake Mansarovar is green and Blue. Mount Kailash is located 20kms from sacred river Mansarovar. Mansarovar Lake is located 15015 feet from the ground level. And this lake is also holds the cultural importance in Jainism and Buddhism.
Kailash Mansarovar yatra is open for those Indian citizens which have the passport. And want to go for the religious purpose in kailash mansarovar yatra. Government of Uttar Pradesh will provide medical aid of Rs. 1Lakh to pilgrim who wants to go for Kailash Mansarovar yatra. The Yatra involves the trekking at high altitude of up to 19500 feet. Under extreme weather conditions, low temperature and high altitude yatra is done by the pilgrims. Therefore to go for the Kailash mansarovar yatra pilgrims must go for the medical checkups which is organised by the Uttar Pradesh government.
Details of Uttar Pradesh Kailash mansarovar yatra subsidy 2018
Government of Uttar Pradesh announced the subsidy scheme for the pilgrims. Subsidy amount for the pilgrims is Rs. 1lakh. This step of the Yogi Adityanath government is for the welfare of the pilgrims of the state. As the total expenses of the yatra is around 2.6lakh which is very large for some people. Many people don’t go for the yatra just because of large amount of money. For this reason UP government launched the subsidy for kailash mansarovar yatra 2018 for the pilgrims. UP Government invites the pilgrims for subsidy through the online application form. Similarly, persons have to fill the registration form to take the benefits of the subsidy for kailash mansarovar yatra 2018. To know about the eligibility and online application for Subsidy for Kailash Mansarovar Yatra 2018 read the article below.
Eligibility for Subsidy for Kailash Mansarovar Yatra 2018
Before applying for the subsidy you should have below eligibilities:-
- Only the Indian persons who are residents of Uttar Pradesh are eligible for the Subsidy for Kailash Mansarovar Yatra 2018.
- The Subsidy amount for the Kailash mansarovar yatra is Rs. 1lakh.
- Each person can take the benefit of the subsidy only once in a lifetime.
- If you want to take the benefits of subsidy then you should have Indian nationality passport. If you don’t have passport then you cannot go/take the benefits of subsidy.
- Your Indian national passport should be valid for 6 months.
- Every pilgrim will have to go through the medical checkups before applying benefits of Subsidy for Kailash Mansarovar Yatra 2018.
- In addition if your details in application form are found wrong then your application will be rejected.
- Also you have to fill the application form online. Therefore you need only soft copies of your documents rather than the hard copies.
- In addition you have to fill the correct bank details in the application form.
Documents required in the application form
Below are the documents which you have to upload in your application form: –
- Passport number and passport copy the maximum size should not exceed 2MB.
- Need to fill Bank details like bank name, IFSC code, beneficiary name, account number and branch name.
- Aadhaar card Number.
- The Photo of the Applicants.
- Signature of the applicants.
- Also Expenditure details during travel.
- Journey start and end date.
- Certificate of full visit to Kailash Mansarovar yatra.
How to apply to Subsidy for kailash mansarovar yatra 2018
- First go to the official website of Uttar Pradesh department of religious affairs. To go to official website Click Here
- Now click on the “subsidy for Kailash Mansarovar Yatra” the option is visible on the top of the page.
- After that the new page will open and search for the “Register Now” option.
- Then the application form is visible to you in which you have to fill the details.
- In application form fill the passenger name in English and Hindi. Also fill the journey start and end date, Husband/father name, occupation, e-mail and Mobile number.
- In addition you also have to fill the details about city and address, pin code and Aadhaar number.
- After filling all these details, now have to upload the soft copy of documents.
- These documents are Aadhaar card, Applicant photo, Applicants signature, expenditure details of travel, certificate of full visit to Kailash Mansarovar.
- After that you have to fill the passport details like year, batch number, passport number and upload the copy of passport.
- Furthermore you have to fill the bank details in the application form. These are bank name, beneficiary name, account number, IFSC code and Branch name.
- After filling the first trip and grant option fill the Captcha.
- Now click on the submit button and your application will be submitted.
Helpline Number for the Subsidy for kailash mansarovar yatra 2018
During application form filling many people faced the problems about the whole process. For this reason state government provides the helpline numbers to all. Therefore, if you have any issue related to Subsidy for kailash mansarovar yatra 2018 then contact to the helpline number. The helpline number is “0522-4150500”. You can contact to this helpline number in all working days from 10:00am to 5:30 pm.
Conclusion of Kailash mansarovar yatra subsidy scheme
In conclusion, Uttar Pradesh government provides the subsidy of Rs.1lakh to the pilgrim of Kailash Mansarovar yatra. Ultimately the good step by the state government for the welfare of pilgrims. As a result many pilgrims will go to this Kailash mansarovar yatra. Due to Financial problems many people will not go to kailash mansarovar yatra. But with the launch of subsidy scheme many people will go the kailash mansarovar yatra. Meanwhile the religious department of Uttar Pradesh provide subsidy schemes to pilgrims. These are “subsidy for sindhu darshan yatra”. In this article we have provided all the information regarding Subsidy for kailash mansarovar yatra 2018 in Uttar Pradesh.
Comments are closed here.