Yogi Adityanath, Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh has launched the“Sahaj bijli har ghar yojana-Saubhagya yojana”. Chief Minister said that Pradhan Mantri Modi launched the scheme on 25 September 2017 as a Pradhan mantra sahaj bijli har ghar yojana for the whole country. Meanwhile, Budget of the scheme is 16,320 crore and aim to provide electricity connection over 4 crore households In INDIA. Under this Saubhagya yojana central Government motive is to provide electricity to every households in country till March 2019.
In Uttar Pradesh on the day of launch of scheme CM yogi Adityanath was provided the electricity connection to 1Lakh poor families. BJP government ended the long term problem of power connection and power supply to households in the Uttar Pradesh. Under this scheme, UP Government is going to provide the 1.56 crore electricity connections till December 2018.
Poor families of the Uttar Pradesh will get the free electricity connection under this scheme. The list of beneficiaries will be selected from socio economic caste census (SECC) conducted in 2011.In conclusion, beneficiaries families under SECC list will get free electricity connections and other families which are not under the condition of SECC will have to pay RS.500 in 10 instalments.
As a result the electricity connections under “Sahaj bijli har ghar yojana” are Metered connections. Documents required for power connections under this scheme are: –
- Aadhar card
- Voter card
- Driving license
- Or Bank account
In fact, Power connections under this scheme are provided after the verification of the identity and documents of the beneficiaries.
Highlights of Uttar Pradesh Sahaj bijli har ghar yojana
The main features of the scheme are:-
- Uttar Pradesh government has identified the 1.57crore families in the state which does not have electricity connections.
- In India there are 4crore households which does not have electricity connections and 1.57 crore out of which are only in Uttar Pradesh.
- In addition, Central and state government will spend money on this Uttar Pradesh bijli har ghar yojana in the ratio of 60:40.
- Moreover, BPL which appears in the list of SECC-2011 will get free metered electricity connections. On the other hand, other families which are not in SECC-2011 list will have to pay Rs.500 in instalments.
- meanwhile, Uttar Pradesh saubhagya yojana is launched at 2300 power station of the state.
- Saubhagya scheme in Uttar Pradesh is going to provide electricity connections. Documents required are Aadhar card, driving license, voter card and bank account.
Conclusion of the Uttar Pradesh sahaj bijli har ghar yojana
|NAME OF SCHEME IN INDIA||PRADHAN MANTRI SAHAJ BIJLI HAR GHAR YOJANA-SAUBHAGYA SCHEME|
|NAME OF SCHEME IN UTTAR PRADESH||UTTAR PRADESH BIJLI HAR GHAR YOJANA-SAUBHAGYA SCHEME|
|WHO WILL GET FREE CONNECTIONS?||BPL FAMILIES IN THE LIST OF S.E.C.C.-2011|
|HOW MUCH TO PAY FOR CONNECTION BY OTHER FAMILIES?||RS.500 IN 10 INSTALMENTS FOR METERED CONNECTION|
|TARGET IN UTTAR PRADESH||1.57 CRORE HOUSEHOLDES WHICH ARE WITHOUT ELECTRICITY CONNECTIONS|
|TARGET IN INDIA||4 CRORE HOUSEHOLDES WHICH ARE WITHOUT ELECTRICITY CONNECTIONS|
|DOCUMNETS REQUIRED||AADHAR CARD, VOTER CARD, DRIVING LICENSE, BANK ACCOUNT COPY|
Comments are closed here.