Uttar Pradesh government release the list of ration card in the state. Department of food and civil supplies has released the up ration card list 2018 in the state. Now the candidate can check their name in ration card list release by food and civil supplies department. List is released in the first week of January 2018.
In this list all the BPL card holder families are listed. All the BPL card holders can now check their name in the list. If candidates name was not added in last year, then they can check it now in the updated list. Meanwhile all the BPL families and all villages are covered in this up ration card list 2018 by the government.
up ration card list 2018
Ration card is very important document. For any government benefit you have to submit your ration card details. For job, passport, evidence proof ration card plays very important role. In addition ration card is used to get ration like wheat, oil, rice etc. in low prices.
Document name: – Ration card
State Name: – Uttar Pradesh
Release by: – Food and civil supplies department (FCS)
Official website: – fcs.up.nic.in
Types of ration card: – APL, BPL, AAY (Antoydya)
|Types of Ration card||Annual Income||Benefits|
|Above poverty line (APL)||Above Rs. 10000 annually||Not eligible for fuel items from ration shop.|
|Below poverty line (BPL)||Below Rs.10000 annually||Eligible to get food and fuel at ration shop in low prices.|
|Antyodaya Ann Yojana (AAY)||Daily wages||Can get food and fuel products in very low price or free of cost.|
Many candidates have submitted their application form online. They are now waiting for their name in the ration card list 2018. In this article you will get all the details about the ration card list 2018 of Uttar Pradesh. Below is the step wise detail of ration card.
Eligibility of Ration card in Uttar Pradesh
Eligibility criteria to get the ration card in Uttar Pradesh are very easy. After the marriage of a girl she must have transfer her name to the ration card list of new family. Also the name of new born baby should be updated in ration card list.
For new ration card you must submit the documents and certificates to the area officer within time. To apply for new ration card you have to cancel your old ration card.
Documents required for Uttar Pradesh ration card 2018
These are the following documents which are necessary for ration card: –
- Complete colour photo of all family members.
- Your Voter ID card for members whose age is more than 18 years.
- Aadhar card of all family members.
- Ward number and name of ration shop.
- Bank Account details.
- P.G. connection details.
- Income details of all family members.
How to apply for up ration card list 2018?
Procedure to apply for ration card is in Offline and Online mode. But now days everyone considers applying with online mode.
Below is the full detail about registration for ration card: –
Offline mode application procedure
- First take the application form from the local officer of your area.
- Then fill all the required details in the form.
- After that attach all the necessary documents with the form. Documents required are identity proof, address proof and bank account pass book.
- Note that all these documents should be attested.
- After submission of these documents you will get the receipt of documents submission.
- Once the formalities done by the official persons, you will get your ration card by post.
Online mode of Application Procedure
- To apply online for up ration card list 2018 you have to visit this fcs.up.nic.in. To go to this website CLICK HERE.
- Now click on NFSA column and after that click on “Eligibility list of national food security act (NFSA)”.
- After that the entire district wise list will be open.
- Now click on your district.
- Then select your town/village.
- Now, Click on ration card numbers in front of shopkeeper name.
- Finally, you can now check your name in the opened list.
- Subsequently, candidates can take the print out of up ration card list 2018 for their further use.
If you found above procedure difficult then you can click on this direct link to check your name. http://22.214.171.124/fcs/Food/citizen/NFSASearch.aspx
LIKE OUR FACEBOOK PAGE ABOVE TO GET MORE UPDATES.
Comments are closed here.