Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana (PMJDY) is launched by Narender Modi on 15 August 2014 and till than above 15 crore bank account are opened. However there are many persons in India who don’t have any bank account, so under this scheme they are requested to open new bank account. In addition, if anybody has already a bank account they can also connect their account with pradhanmantri Jan dhan yojana.
The Documents required for bank account under PMJDY are: –
1. Pan card
3. The driving license
4. Voter identity card issued by election commission of India.
5. A Government Officer signed Job card issued by Narega will be acceptable.
Benefits of Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana (PMJDY):-
1. Zero balance Facility: – In the saving account of other banks you need to maintain a minimum balance of your account.However this amount is yours but you have to maintain a minimum balance. But under pradhan mantra jan dhan yojana there is no need to maintain the balance.
2. Minimum Age Requirement: -If you are above 10 years, congratulation you can open bank account of Jan dhan yojana. This is also the benefit provided under this scheme and your parents can handle your Jan dhan account.
3. Insurance cover of accident: – Furthermore, the benefit of this Jan dhan yojana is you can get accident insurance benefit of up to one Lakh.
Other benefits Include:-
4. Government schemes: – For this reason, If government provide any benefits of any schemes then the benefits will transfer to the accounts under PMJDY.
5. Life Cover: – In addition to this scheme the account holder will get the benefits of life cover up to 30000 payable.
6. Rupay card Facility: – Like other bank provides ATM cards which can be used in any ATM. So under this scheme you get a Rupay card which is accepted in any bank. And you can do this ATM card in any bank ATM four times in a month.
Also read:- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana- Urban.
Transfer of Money is very easy under PMJDY. In fact this scheme is very beneficial to persons below poverty line. Moreover if you have Pradhan Mantri Jan dhan Yojana account then you will get loan of up to Rs 5000 after six month from account opening. Of course this amount is low but on the other hand people under poverty line they can fulfil their daily needs.
As a result this scheme is very beneficial to fulfil financial needs.
Comments are closed here.