Mukhyamantri Samagra Gramin Yojna in Uttar Pradesh
Saheed gram development
Uttar Pradesh government has launched the Mukhyamantri samagra gramin yojana for the villages of U.P. Main motive of the scheme is to develop all the villages of the Uttar Pradesh which touches the national and International border areas. Under this scheme the government will mention the “Saheed gram” name to the villages. However Saheed gram name will be given to those villages which belong to any Martyr. In addition these villages will now get all the basic facilities. These facilities include the School, Road, Hospitals and electricity.
Furthermore the U.P. government started 24 schemes in these villages. These 24 schemes are started as the motive to fulfil Mukhyamantri samagra gramin yojna in 2018.
Moreover the state government will launch various development schemes. With the help of this Mukhyamantri samagra gramin yojna many people will get employment. And therefore the unemployment rate in Uttar Pradesh will decrease to some extent.
Details of Mukhyamantri Samagra Gramin Yojna in Uttar Pradesh
The main features of the scheme are listed below: –
- Samagra gramin yojna is launched to develop the villages near Border areas.
- Under this scheme the special respect will be given to Martyr villages. These villages will be called as “Saheed gram” in the memory of Martyr.
- The state government will construct the Gate and Statue in the respect of Martyr in the “Saheed gram”.
- From here on the U.P. government will launch the extra funds to successfully implement of the scheme under vidhayak nidhi.
- Under this scheme the 24 development schemes will be launched which include the development of road, hospitals, school, electricity and other basic development.
- For this reason the unemployed youth will get the employment under Mukhyamantri samagra gramin yojna in Uttar Pradesh.
- With the implementation of this scheme many villages of Uttar Pradesh will be developed.
In conclusion the Uttar Pradesh government will monitor all the implementation with the help of committee. The committee is created to focus on every task of the scheme. Therefore this is the very good step taken by the UP government to develop the villages of Uttar Pradesh.
Comments are closed here.