Karnataka voter list with photo 2018 – You can check you name easily here
India is the top most democratic country in the world. As a result elections in India are very famous event for people of every state. Recently Gujarat and Himachal Pradesh elections are won by Bhartiya Janta Party. After these two state elections Election board of India prepare for the Karnataka elections. In year 2018 the Karnataka state elections will be held. For this reason every citizen of Karnataka is now very curious to check his/her name in Karnataka voter list with photo 2018. For this reason the Chief electoral officer updating the Karnataka voters list regularly. So now you can check your name online in the voter list of Karnataka. In addition you can also download your voter ID card from the website.
How to download the district wise list of Karnataka
Following is the procedure to download the district wise voter list: –
- Voter card ID list is updated and download by the C.E.O. (chief electoral officer) in the website. So you can now check your name in the voter card list.
- First go to the official website http://ceokarnataka.kar.nic.in/. The home page of website will be looks like this.
- Secondly, now under the “I want to” list search for the “View- Electoral Rolls”. Also you can go directly to that page by clicking this link which is http://ceokarnataka.kar.nic.in/DraftRolls_2018/Dist_List.aspx.
- A new page showing the Districts name will be open.
- Here you will see all the 35 districts name of the Karnataka. Choose the district from which you belong and after that the assembly constituency list will be open which looks like this.
- After selection the assembly constituency name a new page of “polling station name” will open.
- Now fill the Captcha and click on “view/download” PDF file.
- After downloading your polling station name list. You can find your name in the list and save it for future reference.
Download voter ID card in Karnataka voter list with photo 2018
Below is the procedure to download your own voter ID card 2018:-
- To download your voter ID card first click on the Official website of C.E.O. Karnataka.
- Now under “I want to” column find the “search my name in voter list”.
- A new window will be open where many options will appear to find your name in voter list. These options are through EPIC number, search with name and other details. You can track your application status through cell phone number.
- But to search for cell number your mobile number should be register in the list. You can also register your mobile number in the last option of the column.
- After that you can download your voter ID card for future reference.
In conclusion you can find your name in the voter list by filling your EPIC number.
Secondly you can also find your name with photo by filling your district, name, relation name, sex, assembly constituency in the second option. To go to these options click here.
To read next updated article click on like page of our Facebook page.
Comments are closed here.