Unemployment is the big issue in India. Unemployment is increased from last 10 years. As a result many youth of the country are gets depressed and many youth commit suicide due to unemployment. No doubt, for all these citizens will blame the government. To keep all this problems in focus Haryana Government takes very good decision for their Unemployed youth. Scheme named Haryana yuva saksham yojana is launched for the unemployed youth of the state.
Under this Haryana yuva saksham yojana, state government will give Salary of Rs.9000 to unemployed youth. In addition candidates have to do work for 100hours in a month. Many youth commit suicide due to unemployment in the state. For this reason government approves the Haryana saksham yuva yojana.
In the same way if you want to apply for this Haryana saksham yuva yojana then you have to apply online. After your registration state government will select the individuals.
Eligibility for the Haryana saksham yuva yojana
To apply for this scheme candidates have to fulfil below requirements:-
- Applicants name must be registered in employment exchange before applying to Haryana saksham yuva yojana.
- Candidate must have bonafide of Haryana.
- Age of the candidate must be between 21-35 years.
- Family income of the applied candidate must be less than 3lakh per year.
- Benefits of this Haryana saksham yuva yojana will be only for 3 years.
- To apply for this scheme the education of applied candidate should be Graduate.
How to apply for Haryana yuva saksham yojana
After the launch of this scheme everyone has a question in their mind that how to apply for this scheme. So, below are the mentioned steps to apply for this scheme which you have to follow:-
- First CLICK HERE.
- Then below page is open in front of you.
Now click on select qualification type.
Fill all the requirements carefully on the application form.
- After filling Mobile number you will receive one time password (OTP) which you have to verify.
- Then click on register button if you filled all information correct.
- After registration you will receive password in your e-mail id.
After that you can login with your Aadhaar number and password that is send to your e-mail id and also fill the captha there.
Comments are closed here.