Ministry of commerce and industry launched a portal brand India engineering E-catalogue. E-catalogue is the official directory and was developed by EEPC India with the help of India brand equity foundation. EEPC membership e catalogue is the attempt to find the best of the best manufacturing units in India.
About the E-catalogue
EEPC India plays the interface role between Indian government and Engineering sector of India. Meanwhile the EEPC was launched in the year 1955. Across 13000 Organizations take the membership of EEPC India. EEPC membership objective is to promote trading, investments, partnerships and joint ventures. EEPC has approximately 42 panels of engineering products including pumps and valves.
E-catalogue membership portal is launched by the secretary of commerce and industry Smt. Rita Teaotia. From here on she added that this is the initiative for all kind of export councils.
Details of the eepc membership e catalogue
Following are the features of the E-catalogue membership: –
- Meanwhile, EEPC membership e catalogue portal consists the five categories of products. These five categories include pumps, valves, Medical devices, electrical machinery & components, Textiles machinery.
- On the other hand pumps market share US $1.2 billion with annual growth 13% by year 2020.
- In addition, E-catalogue will enable to amend the electrical components and smart phone, laptop, tab.
- All categories list in E-catalogue portal visible soon for the buyers of world.
- Market of medical industry is very large in India which includes disposable, surgical instruments, Diagnostics, Pharmacy machinery, Medical electronics.
- therefore, Vision for electrical industry is to make India the manufacturing of electrical components of US$ 100 billion by year 2022.
- Indian Government’s motive is to focus on skill development of manufacturing for electrical Machinery industry.
- Export by textile industry in 2014-2015 was Rs.2465 crore which is increased due to F.D.I. impact. Total production of textile machinery, parts are Rs 6960 crore which is increased from year 2012-2013.
- As a result production capacity of textile machines items is Rs 11000 crore.
- In addition E-catalogue offers one window for all your engineering needs.
- List of companies which are includes in E-catalogue are fulfil minimum label of certification and manufacturing standards.
- Availability of many options to search for product categories.
Procedure to get listed for eepc membership e catalogue
Below is the step by step procedure to get listed your Company in EPPC E-catalogue portal
1- Click here to go to E-catalogue portal.
2- Click on the “GET LISTED” option.
3- Choose your company type from four categories.
4- After that click on Get listed option.
5- After that fulfil all the requirements In Manufacturer registration: Step 1-company description.
- Next to fulfil all the requirements in step-2 production description.
- After fulfil all details your company will be listed in the E-catalogue.
With the launch of this E-catalogue membership, companies of India are listed and buyers can contact them. In addition investments to the Indian products will be increased and easy to contact with every supplier.
Comments are closed here.