The Delhi Government launched the Delhi free coaching scheme to strengthen the poor students. Above all the Delhi government is going to provide free coaching for SC and ST students. Delhi free coaching scheme is provided for the preparation of the engineering, banking, law and civil services. In addition, State government of Delhi will take care of all expenses of the SC, ST students coaching fees. Moreover, the Delhi state government will bear the expenses if your family income is less than 2 Lakhs. Under this scheme the approximately 6000 eligible students will get the benefit at the end of December 2017.
Moreover, Delhi government has passed this bill but the final touch of Delhi cabinet is left. After the cabinet will accept the bill the student will get the benefit of this scheme. Of course, the whole scheme takes the inspiration from Dr B.R. Ambedkar slogan. To make backward classes eligible in development of country with the help of Education.
More about the Delhi free coaching scheme
Delhi Government mentions the benefits and conditions for this scheme which are as follows:-
- State government of Delhi will help financially up to 75% to students whose family Income is between 2-6 Lakhs.
- However, the state government of Delhi will bear 100% coaching fees. To the SC, ST students whose family income is less than 2 Lakhs. This will help the students of SC, ST classes whose family Income is less than 2 Lakhs.
Also Read:- Pradhan Mantri Modi Launched AWAS Yojana-Urban
How this Delhi free coaching scheme is going to implement
Many students of SC, ST category have less success rate in civil service, engineering and other entrance examination as compared to other students. Therefore, this scheme will help many intelligent students of SC, ST category to take coaching. For this reason the financial support is given to them. The whole process is going to implement as follows:-
- Delhi government already passed this proposal and the scheme is under cabinet approval.
- Afterward, cabinet approval the SC, ST department will advertise about the scheme to all coaching institutes.
- After that department will go to the institutes to make registration of coaching institutes.
- In addition, government declare the list of eligible coaching institutes and ask the candidates for registration.
- All Candidates needs to apply in coaching institutes that are listed by SC, ST department.
- However, candidates have to qualify the entrance test of the listed coaching institutes.
- After ward, if they qualified the entrance test then they can apply for the financial assistant provided by Delhi government.
- In addition, all the qualified students will get the financial support of Rs. 2500 per month. This amount is given for the expenses of their study material.
- No doubt, state government will transfer the money to bank account of all eligible candidates.
In conclusion, Delhi government is going to launch this scheme. After this the qualification of the candidates of lower category in competitive examination will increased. Ultimately this scheme is going to help all SC, ST candidates in competitive examinations.
Comments are closed here.