State Government of Maharashtra launched the new scheme named Atal Mahaaphan Vikas Abhiyan for the co operative sector. After all scheme is going to help the young entrepreneurs to start business. Funds will be provided by the state government to help the cooperative to start new business. Non banking business development is the main motive of this scheme by giving financial support to cooperative societies.
Meanwhile, the main motive of this scheme is to strengthen the farmer of the state by doubling their income by financial year 2022. Scheme name is given on the name of former Prime Minister Sh. Atal Bihari Vajpayee. Ultimately the state government launched this scheme to strength the rural sector of the Maharashtra. As a result the Atal Mahaaphan Vikas Abhiyan will generate many jobs for farmers including women.
Co-operative sector of any state is the backbone of any country. The rural economy depends on cooperative sector and mainly the Farmers dependence on Cooperative sector is more. Moreover the cooperative sector of Maharashtra is facing the financial crises. To overcome the financial need of this sector government has take the initiative to meet financial needs.
Highlights of Atal Mahaaphan Vikas Abhiyan
Details of this scheme as follows:-
- Main motive for launching this scheme is to increase non banking business. And to help co operative societies.
- Therefore, the state government will perform the registration of the primary agricultural cooperative societies (PACS). These societies are selected for the non banking business.
- Meanwhile this cooperative sector will increase the non banking business with the help of government. As government is helping financially to these societies. Therefore, government encourage people to contribute in non banking business.
- No doubt, the main motive of this scheme is to double the Farmers income by financial year 2022.
- Meanwhile government will provide guidance to women and Farmers to take initiative.
In conclusion, the government launched this scheme to increase rural development. By helping financially cooperative societies and peoples they generate lot of employments in the rural areas. Meanwhile the receiving of application is started to the cooperative societies.
Comments are closed here.