Odisha government has launched the portal of ARPANA. Arpana portal is launched for the pensioners of the state. In this Arpana portal all the pensioners can apply for the revise of their pension. After the launch of scheme everyone has question that how to apply for the arpana scheme of Odisha? Retired pensioners can now apply for the scheme online from the official website.
ARPANA stands for, apply for revision of pension using Aadhar number authentication. By using this arpana portal pensioners can now revise their pension and family pension. Meanwhile Odisha government provide the good governance for their citizens by launching ARPANA portal. By filling Apply with Aadhar pensioners can apply for their revise pension. How to apply for arpana scheme in Odisha is the motive for pensioners as they don’t have to go to many authorities.
how to apply for the arpana scheme in Odisha?
Following is the procedure to apply for arpana scheme:-
- First of all the candidates have to go to the official website of the arpana portal. Click on the below link. http://www.pension.odishatreasury.gov.in/login.html.
- Now in that arpana portal click on “Apply with Aadhaar”.
- Now candidates have to fulfil all the required columns of the online form.
- Candidates have to fill the requirements like, Type of pension, name of pensioners, name and relation with pensioner.
- In addition they have to upload a file in PPO option. And fill the Aadhaar number there.
- If you want to change any option then click on reset button.
- After filling all the requirements in this form they have to click on the “submit button”.
8. Afterward the One time password (OTP) will be send on your registered mobile number.
9. After that put the OTP and verify the form. And take the print out of Application form.
how to apply for the arpana scheme in Odisha another option
The other option to fill the form is without Aadhaar card. In that option you can fill all the details there just like the above mentioned procedure. And then take the printout of that form for future use.
Track your Application in how to apply for the arpana scheme in Odisha?
- In the home page of arpana portal candidates can check the application status.
- After putting the application number candidates can review the application.
Helpline numbers for arpana portal: –
Comments are closed here.