Indian government launched various schemes for women. Recently government of India launch the NARI PORTAL. This NARI portal includes all the schemes related to women. Similarly all the state government launch many schemes for women. In the same way Tamil Nadu government launch amma two wheeler schemes for women. Candidates now want to apply for this scheme. You can read about amma two wheeler scheme application form here. Read this article carefully for further procedure.
Tamil Nadu government want to make women self confident and economically independent. Amma two wheeler scheme application form is the step to empower women. Meanwhile, only the one member in the family is eligible to get the benefit of scheme.
Documents requirement to apply for amma two wheeler scheme application form 2018
Following is the list of documents which are required to apply for aamma two wheeler scheme application form are: –
- Income proof.
- Residence certificate of candidate.
- Driving license number and issue date.
- Bank account details.
- Education certificate.
- Invoice or Quotation of the two wheeler
- Cast certificate for the schedule tribe and schedule cast
- Employment proof
- Age certificate. This should be between 18-40 years.
- Passport size photo.
Field staff will observe the all documents of the candidate.
Eligibility for the amma two wheeler scheme
Eligibility to apply for the subsidy of amma two wheeler scheme application form is listed below: –
- Applicants invited for this scheme must be women. In other words only the women of Tamil Nadu are eligible to apply for this scheme.
- Second, all women must be between 18-40 year age group.
- Third, Family income of women must be less than 2.50Lakh annually.
- Furthermore, only one Woman in family is allowed to apply for Amma two wheeler schemes in Tamil Nadu.
- The subsidy is applicable only for small cubic centimetres (cc) two vehicles. In other words subsidy is applicable only for below 125cc two wheelers.
In amma two wheeler scheme latest news preference is given to SC/ST, families which are depend on women.
Highlights of amma two wheeler scheme latest news Tamil Nadu
Scheme name: – Amma two wheeler scheme
Benefit for: – All the women of Tamil Nadu
Age requirement: – 18 years to 40 Years
Income: – Annual income must be less than 2.50Lakh
Subsidy amount: – Subsidy amount is 50% in amma two wheeler schemes
How to apply for amma two wheeler scheme application form 2018?
Below is the full procedure to apply for amma two wheeler scheme application form 2018. Kindly read this article carefully for amma two wheeler scheme latest news in state.
- As the procedure to apply for application is offline. So first download the amma two wheeler scheme application form 2018.
- The application forms are different for rural and urban areas.
- If you belong to rural area then click this link to download the application form. Amma two wheeler schemes for Rural.
- The application form will look like below image.
- In this form you have to fill district, block, village, your name, father/husband name, sex and address.
- After that fill Aadhar number, Mobile number, date of birth, marital status, and community and religion details.
- Now fill the education qualification, occupation, name of workplace and annual income.
- After that fill driving licence details, type of vehicle and cost, Bank details, SHG membership details (if you are member of SHG) and priority detail.
- Attach the entire required document’s photocopy with amma two wheeler application form for further action.
Similarly, the application procedure for amma two wheeler scheme application form urban is same. Click here amma two wheeler scheme latest news the attached PDF of amma two wheeler application for urban.
You can also download the all application forms from this http://tamilnadumahalir.org/ website.
In conclusion the Tamil Nadu Corporation for development of women invited the applications for two wheeler scheme. Amma two wheeler Scheme is launched to create gender equality and empower the women of the state.
Also Read: – Registration of Pregnant women in Tamil Nadu
Comments are closed here.